Yoga for the Body and Beyond
A lovely long weekend away in the beautiful Innistaigh Mountain retreat on the Sunshine Coast is the perfect way to nourish yourself as we step into the cooler season.
This retreat features:-
* daily yoga, guided breath work & meditation classes - accessible for everyone from beginners to advanced
* Talks on Yoga for Body and Beyond
* long guided relaxation - yoga nidra
* delicious vegetarian meals prepared for you
* Cooking classes
* Nature walks
* time for yourself
* great people
* easy going atmosphere
Yoga in Daily Life is based in authentic tradition and designed to be accessible to people of all levels of fitness, interest and ability. With eight levels of yoga asanas, as well as self-inquiry meditation, and pranayama breathing techniques, it is a comprehensive system, which reaches beyond the physical exercises of yoga to enhance the health and well-being of body, mind and soul at all stages of life.
About the Retreat venue
The venue is a retreat centre near Maleny, certainly off the beaten track. Set in a very peaceful setting which provides us with an opportunity to experience the beauty and simplicity of the native bush.
Look for the Innistaigh Retreat Wood pavilion (Note: Innistaigh has a 1.0 Km driveway)
Map & Directions
Directions to Innistaigh (244 Mt Mellum Rd, Mt Mellum):
Take the Beerburrum exit- Steve Irwin Way– 10 km north of Caboolture. Take theLandsborough Maleny Rd at Landsborough.Take the Mt Mellum Rd on the left 150m past the Mountain View Caravan Park. top of steep rise. Follow Mt Mellum Rd signs L thru T intersection. Innistaigh ( 244 Mt Mellum Rd) is 2.44km along on the right (if u see Agnew Rd you’ve gone 150m too far).
From MAROOCHYDORE AND NORTH:
Take the Landsborough exit just past Caloundra overpass – Steve Irwin way– . Take the Landsborough Maleny Rd at Landsborough to the Mountain View Caravan Park as above. Turn left at Mt Mellum Rd as above, Innistaigh is on your right.
From MALENY AND WEST:
Take Landsborough Rd from Maleny/ Montville. Turn right at Upper Mt Mellum Rdjust past the Bald Knob turnoff. Follow straight thru the intersection onto Mt Mellum Rd. Innistaigh (244 Mt Mellum Rd) is on the right. The retreat is the big A frame building over on your right.
For those with GPS:
The GPS may have you turn left at the roundabout outside Landsborough onto Old Gympie Rd. From there a Right turn onto Lower Mt Mellum Rd. When you reach the top of the hill you will find a T intersection- go straight thru. You are on Mt Mellum Rd now. Innistaigh is on your left 500m further on, just past Agnew Rd.
Please don’t hesitate to call (07) 5439 9595 in case you get lost.
Yoga in Daily Life Beyond the Body Retreat
DATE: Weekend Fri 28 April till 1 May.
Registration Friday evening from 4 pm. A light evening meal will be served before the evening program.
please book asap with Sita
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For full payment or deposit of $100 per person
BOQ BSB 124042 Account number 22336740
Please give your name as reference eg Dora Brown retreat
or call us to pay via the phone 5479 4833.
What people say about our Yoga in Daily Life retreats
• Everything was GREAT!!! Thanks
• A beneficial break from the city to focus on the body and soul in nature. Nourishing, energising, good for body and soul!
• The yoga classes were amazing + loved the relaxation too. + also the food!! Oh and the panel discussion.
• Enjoyable, relaxing, physically stimulating, spiritually stimulating! Especially the yoga sessions and deep relaxation. And the time to enjoy it over a whole weekend.
• The entire program was nourishing and enlightening and I got to spend the weekend with some great people.
• The program was terrific! I really enjoyed the meditation & yoga & found the talks very thought provoking. Amazing experience! The food was also just incredible – thank you.
• Absolutely loved it – it has improved my wellbeing and given me the motivation / resource to further my practice. Relaxing, reflective and recharging.
• Very easy going and welcoming.