Reconnect to Nature
Information for the Camping Retreat at Dungog
Join us for Yoga in Daily Lifes Long Weekend Retreat at our Camping Retreat in Dungog Barrington Tops, Hunger Valley NSW.
Date: TBA register your interest
Leave your busy life behind and rejuvenate on our long weekend yoga immersion retreat! This is a convenient way to recharge your batteries, soak up some pristine natural countryside, practice your yoga, eat nourishing vegetarian meals and enjoy the company of new friends.
This retreat will benefit people who:
* have an existing regular yoga and meditation practice
* enjoy the opportunity of an extended practice
* interested in more than just the physical practices, including meditation and the yoga philosophy and teachings that help us understand ourselves and this life more deeply
* wish to immerse themselves in a few days of a balance program of challenging asana, stillness in meditation, depth in relaxation, expansion in learning and periods of silence and reflection
* wish to be nourished by delicious vegetarian or vegan meals, surrounded by beautiful nature and company of like minded people
* helping to create a retreat space for the future, so that people can be nourished by the natural environment for generations to come.
Return home inspired and motivated by what you will have experienced over these few days and let the benefits carry forward into the weeks and months ahead.
This retreat will be guided by Swami Laksmanpuri, Karma Sannyasis Tyagapuri and Yamuna some of our most senior Yoga in Daily Life instructors. Plus the loving guidance of Mangalpuri into learning some practical aspects of Natural Living.
Yoga in Daily Life which was developed by Paramhans Swami Maheshwarananda (Vishwaguruji), an authentic Yoga Master who hails from a long lineage of great Indian Masters. We hope this weekend will support you in deepening your capacity for your ongoing inner awakening and maintain the inspiration to practice regularly.
This retreat features:-
* daily yoga, guided breath work & meditation classes - accessible for everyone from beginners to advanced
* Talks on Yoga for Body and Beyond
* long guided relaxation - yoga nidra
* delicious vegetarian meals cooked together
* Nature walks
* time for yourself
* great people
* easy going atmosphere
* opportunities for Karma Yoga guided by 2 experienced "Bush" Yogis
There will be ample periods of Karma Yoga or free time for resting, reading, walking, sight seeing et
About the Retreat venue
The venue is an almost undevelopped retreat space near Dungog in the Hunter Valley, certainly off the beaten track. Set in a very peaceful setting which provides us with an opportunity to experience the beauty and simplicity of the native bush. All meals are wholesome, delicious vegetarian prepared fresh daily. Vegan & gluten free options are available.
Map & Directions
369 Main Creek Road
The front gate is only a 5 drive from the town of Dungog.
You will see the bright orange letter box on your left.
Yoga in Daily Life Reconnecting with Nature Retreat
please register your interest at email@example.com or 5479 4833 or 04222 68975
For full payment or deposit of $100 per person
BOQ BSB 124042 Account number 22336740
Please give your name as reference eg Dora Brown Dungog retreat
or call us to pay via the phone 5479 4833.
What people say about our Yoga in Daily Life retreats
• Everything was GREAT!!! Thanks
• A beneficial break from the city to focus on the body and soul in nature. Nourishing, energising, good for body and soul!
• The yoga classes were amazing + loved the relaxation too. + also the food!! Oh and the panel discussion.
• Enjoyable, relaxing, physically stimulating, spiritually stimulating! Especially the yoga sessions and deep relaxation. And the time to enjoy it over a whole weekend.
• The entire program was nourishing and enlightening and I got to spend the weekend with some great people.
• The program was terrific! I really enjoyed the meditation & yoga & found the talks very thought provoking. Amazing experience! The food was also just incredible – thank you.
• Absolutely loved it – it has improved my wellbeing and given me the motivation / resource to further my practice. Relaxing, reflective and recharging.
• Very easy going and welcoming.